Dipl.-Ing. Holger Krause
Am Köhlersgehäu 32
Phone: +49 (03682) 4669-0
Fax: +49 (03682) 4669-10
Dataline: +49 (03682) 4669-18
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the kind and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.portec-gmbh.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of the website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL), browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
b) By using our contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions will be stored by us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) until you contact us a request of deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage is omitted (eg after completion of processing your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected. For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
c) When registering for our newsletter
We do not send a newsletter. Should you nevertheless receive a newsletter in our name or with our signature, please inform us immediately email@example.com or via the contact options named in point 1.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given your express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Use of third-party services
Google Web Fonts
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO temporarily uses social plugins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in order to make our company better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method, in order to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
There is a possibility that social media plugins from Facebook may be used on our website temporarily to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook. If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by him into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
There is a possibility that the plugins of the short message network Twitter Inc. (Twitter) may be temporarily integrated on our website. The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "tweet button" while logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account.
We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
There is a possibility that our website may also temporarily use so-called social plugins ("plugins") operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to Instagram's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are currently not logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the US and stored there. If you're logged in to Instagram, Instagram can instantly associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Instagram" button, this information is also sent directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information will also be posted on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly map the data collected through our website to your Instagram account, you'll need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8. Server log files
The provider of our pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
9. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer any questions about privacy. Just send us an e-mail to: email@example.com